“Here is a new spiritual practice for you: don’t take your thoughts too seriously.”Eckhart Tolle (via onlinecounsellingcollege)
Who hasn’t, at some point or another?
Which reminds me of 2 quotes:
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
"When life is sweet, say thank you and celebrate. And when life is bitter, say thank you and grow."
“It’s not our job to toughen our children up to face a cruel and heartless world. It’s our job to raise children who will make the world a little less cruel and heartless.”L.R.Knost (via hopefullyraw)
“I learned the hard way that I cannot count on others to respect my feelings. Even if I respect theirs, being a good person doesn’t guarantee that others will be good people, too. You only have control over yourself and how you choose to be as a person. As for others, you can only choose to accept them or walk away.”I Love Quotes (via onlinecounsellingcollege)
People today look back at the actions of the Nazi army in Europe, especially their treatment of the people of another religion and wonder, “how could the German people let that happen?”
I wonder if people 75 years from now will look back at our military’s actions in the Middle East, especially our targeting of Muslims and wonder, “how could the American people let that happen?”
Friendly reminder that with one click, you can:
- Give free food to the hungry.
- Help get a woman in need get a free mammogram.
- Give free food to shelter animals.
- Give a free meal to a homeless and hungry veteran.
- Help a family receive therapy for an autistic family member.
- Help provide a child with life-saving health care.
- Help give a child a free book to read.
- Protect 11.4 square feet of wildlife habitat.
Go forth, my lovelies!
1 / 3